Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bollywood Movie Review: Kushti

kushti

Banner: Venus Records & Tapes, SRK Entertainment & Movies Pvt. Ltd
Director: T K Rajeev Kumar
Star Cast: Rajpal Yadav, Khali, Nargis, Sharat Saxena, Asrani, Manoj Joshi, Om Puri
Lyricist: Sameer
Music Director: Tauseef Akhtar, Srinivas K.
Cinematography: Madhu Neelakantan
Choreography: Pony Verma
Action: B Thyagarajan
Art: Prasanth Madhav
Editor: B Ajith Kumar
Screenplay: T K Rajeev Kumar
Sound: Ajith A George
Dialogue: Manisha Korde
Movie Review : The movie Kushti starts well with the initial few rounds of kushti but later it becomes a love story .The movie is based in a small village where the rivals Avtar Singh and Jiten Singh try to win in the battle of wrestling match to get the trusteeship of the village and a young postmaster Chander is in love with the daughter of Avtar Singh. The condition set up by Avtar Singh to marry his daughter is to win in a battle of kushti with the Great Khali.
The movie shows a nice rivalry of Avtar Singh and Jiten Singh, and the background of village kusti is also very exciting but Chander’s one sided love affair gets boring at one point.The story gets monotonous and predictable after the initial forty five minutes. The village simplicity displayed in the movie is attractive , the dialogues are good .
Although the few shows of the village kushti is exciting and interesting,the script has many drawbacks .In music the Hanuman Chalisa is ok. The most attractive part is the presence of The Great Khali in the movie.The performance of Rajpal Yadav is ok but Nargis appears non competent. Om Puri and Sharat Saxena are in their best forms and The Great Khali is just great.
The movie has misleading name and audience may not find it interesting to watch in the name of Kushti.

18 comments:

  1. nice post! I had learned hanuman chalisa from this blog it's very helpful. Thank You Guruji!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post! Every day I used to chant hanuman chalisa lyrics with devotion after taking bath. Even Saturday I used to chant it ten times believing that Lord Hanuman will provide me strength to face any obstacles in my day to day life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your valuable information. It really gives me an insight on this topic. I'll visit here again for more information.
    End Credits after scene

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's incredibly an amazing and key bit of information.I'm in remarkable spirits that you in a general sense offered this confounding information to us.Read XBOX One Steering Wheel Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I am entirely agreed with this article, and I just want say that this article is very helpful and enlightening. I also have some precious piece of concerned info !!!!!!Thanks. Huffposting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful article! We are linking to this great post on our site.Keep up the good writing.
    Mid Credits after movie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a thrilling post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a superb website. I have planned to visit it again and again. https://123movies.business/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Netflix Rim of The World Review I finally found great post here.I will get back here. I just added your blog to my bookmark sites. thanks.Quality posts is the crucial to invite the visitors to visit the web page, that's what this web page is providing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks. https://spider-manfarhomefull.com/2018/12/18/us-box-office-spider-man-new-generation-propels-itself-on-the-peak-of-the-position/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work. film streaming

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent post. I was reviewing this blog continuously, and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information especially this page. Thank you and good luck. xcine.tv

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great content material as well as great layout. Your website deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. I will be back soon for further quality contents. gogomovies.to

    ReplyDelete
  13. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! bolly4u

    ReplyDelete
  14. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... kiss manga

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading. ythub

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. btclod.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Powered by Blogger